APG East Idaho/Utah has established a $1,500,000 grant fund to assist locally owned businesses with matched advertising during this challenging situation. As a family owned business, we understand what you are going through and have stepped forward to support our community.
HOW DOES THE GRANT WORK?
APG East Idaho/Utah will provide $1,500,000 in matched advertising during the months of May, June, and July of 2020.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Simply fill out the application below and we will reply within 48 hours.
• Participating publications include: Post Register, Idaho State Journal, Rexburg Standard Journal, Teton Valley News, Jefferson Star, Challis Messenger, Bingham County Chronicle, Preston Citizen, Montpelier News-Examiner, Logan Herald Journal, Tremonton Leader
• APG East Idaho/Utah will grant $1,500,000 in matched advertising to locally owned businesses during the months of May, June, and July 2020.
• To be eligible to receive funds from the grant, businesses must complete the grant application and be approved.
• This fund has been established only for locally owned and operated businesses.
• The minimum grant match that will be awarded is $500 per business for the eligible grant period.
• Grants will be eligible for use on any APG East Idaho/Utah advertising products or services between the day you receive the grant and July 31, 2020.
• Commercial printing work is excluded.